Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teen bead and Teen Board


I received my first bought montessori material from Alisson Montessori. I thought the bead set comes together with board but it didnt so i have to just make up my teen board quickly with cut carton box pieces. Overall, i was quite satisfied with the buy $15 with the set of bead that comes with a nice 2 compartment wooden box and Allison gave me a free gift of a remote control truck(save it for his birthday present). Well, it worked out well. I found out that one of my friend actually have a wood cutting machine so will bring my measured wood piece and get her cut for me and that will save me alot of time and money. Making the material by myself is fun but sometimes sourcing for the material takes a longer time then the making process. Since Yuta is in school 3 days a week i have to work out my activity plan fast to cope up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment