Friday, July 1, 2011

The five bottles of life



Recently a friend posted this picture on fb. I think this is so true. It also reminds me when i was in my early 20's i used to jokingly said to my friends " in teens we would talk about our friends boyfriends, in 20's would talk about who is getting married, in 30's about kids and in mid 30's who is getting divorce, 40's who has gotten sick,50's whos has passed away". It makes me reflect alot of life in these past 3 years where i got the news of 2 friends passed away at early age, friend in coma, friends that husband cheated on them, divorce.
Today is another bad day that i heard of a friend's husband cheating. Cheating dont surprise me anymore, maybe i watched too much Steve wilko show. For some reason i like Steve. Watching the show also make me realise how different american value and asian value. Its always good and bad about both. Im always the explosive type and i know im in no good position to give any advise or comment but seeing friends getting hurt is not easy as well. I was asked will you take and forgive your husband if he cheated on you? I said a big NO, that was when yuta were still a baby, when i had Ai , i thought that over i thought i would say "i will probably" for the kids sake. I dont know what my answer would be if it really happens to me. Of course i pray that days like this wont come. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment